As an agency that understands the importance of business documentation and business according to quality standards, system management, etc., we provide consulting, training and preparation services for companies accreditation in accordance with SRPS ISO/IEC.
ABOUT THE STANDARD SRPS ISO/IEC 17020
SRPS ISO/IEC 17020 Evaluation of compliance – Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies that perform control
This standard was created in order to promote confidence in the bodies that implement control.
The control bodies carry out evaluations for private clients, their parent organizations, or authorities in order to provide information on the conformity of items that are controlled by regulations, standards, specifications, control schemes, or contracts.
Categorization of control bodies as types A, B, or C is basically a measure of their independence.
Proven independence of the control body can strengthen customer confidence to control body in the body’s ability to impartially carry out control activities.
ABOUT THE STANDARD SRPS ISO/IEC 17025
SRPS ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of the testing laboratories and the calibration laboratory
This standard is designed to promote confidence in the work of the laboratory. The same requirements are included in laboratories that allow them to show that they are working competently and can give valid results. Laboratories that are compliant with this standard will also work, in general terms, in accordance with the principles of the ISO 9001 standard.
By obtaining an accreditation Certificate, a laboratory or a control organization, is able at all times to assure, its clients, that the results of the testing / calibration / control performed by it are reliable, and that the testing / calibration / controlling is carried out impartially in a proven, competent manner.
PREPARATIONS FOR ACCREDITATION
In preparation for the accreditation of an organization, according to the present standards, our consultants can provide the following services:
- Interpretation of standards requirements;
- Assistance in defining the organization of work (drafting of general legal acts);
- Participation in the documents formation required by the application for accreditation and completion of the same;
- Drafting rules of quality procedure, procedures, instructions and forms in accordance with the requirements of the standards;
- Training of employees to work in accordance with the requirements of standards;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the implemented management system;
- Assistance in activities related to identified non-conformities in the system (analysis of the cause of non compliance, proposal of corrective measures);
- Assistance in drafting, or compiling mandatory records relating to the functioning of the management system;
- Conduct internal checks of the management system.
Rodoljuba Čolakovića 16
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Mobile: +381 (0)65 24 42 432
Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00
Saturday & Sunday – Closed